Hi children I hope you are all having a great Summer term!
I was talking to a friend of mine last week who works at another school in wigan. My friend was telling me what it was like teaching in her school. She was telling me all about the many interesting things they have been doing this year and how the children in her school are always commenting upon what life is like at their school.
She asked me what children at Saint Patrick's Catholic Primary school thought about their school. This got me thinking...
I would like to create a booklet of comments about our school by the children who go to our school. After all it's your school so what you think is very important!
You could help me by leaving a comment on this blog telling me what you think about life at Saint Patrick's Primary School. All comments posted will be placed in my special book.
If you are struggling to think about what yo could comment on here are some ideas.
- How do you feel about attending school?
- How does school make you feel?
- What have you enjoyed this year?
- What has been you favourite experinece so far at school?
- How has school helped you?
- What could we do to make Saint Patrick's better?
- How has our school imporved over the past few years?
- What makes our school special?
We want to make this booklet of comments the best and biggest ever! Once you have read and commented this please ask your friends in school to also read and comment. If you or a friend does not have your own blog login please ask your class teacher if you can comment using your class blog we want as many individual comments as possible.
Thank you for all your help.